When people think about CRM, they are often boxed in to the Customer Relationship Management paradigm. A traditional CRM system typically handles management of customers, sales, and support. eImagine provides CRM solutions using Microsoft Dynamics CRM, which is Microsoft’s solution for managing CRM.
What many do not know, however, is that the Microsoft Dynamics product family is build off a very power “XRM” framework that can be easily and rapidly extended from the traditional CRM paradigm. “XRM” means “Anything (X)” Relationship Management. Using the XRM platform, you can manage relationships between any types of entities, not just customers. Basically, the XRM platform allows you to accomplish 80% of this with administrator or consultant driven customization and configuration. The remaining 20% of the business needs can be added through development extension. The XRM platform is web service based, and can be easily extended by a developer using the standard Microsoft .NET framework.
eImagine is an Indianapolis-area leader in Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Whether you’re looking for an out-of-the-box CRM implementation, and highly customized solution, or an XRM-based extended CRM product, we’re the local company with the expert staff to get it done!