Integrating your Microsoft Outlook account with Microsoft Dynamics CRM can greatly improve the way you work, your customer service and the productivity of sales and marketing for your business.
Microsoft Dynamics integrates seamlessly with Outlook to help increase your customer service by allowing you to send messages and track conversations within CRM. Integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Outlook is a great way to improve your business efficiency.
Many people are familiar with the Outlook interface so by integrating with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, users will find navigation quick and easy.
Outlook displays the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online areas as folders within the Navigation Pane. It gives you a variety of Microsoft Dynamics CRM functions all in one area, making it easily available to users.
Here are some of the benefits of integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Outlook:
- Access all your Outlook email, appointments, contacts and CRM client information in one location.
- Access help guides for sales procedures.
- Tasks can be flagged within CRM that align with Outlook tasks.
- No need to copy and paste notes from Outlook to CRM as you can convert an Outlook email to a sales opportunity so you can track all correspondence and data in one system.
- CRM data can be converted to various charts with just a click.
- Easily filter, sort and view certain opportunities by creating new rules.
- Track emails in MS Dynamics CRM and automatically receive and display email information along with all related records.
- Trace and track fields that are more relevant to you easily by setting up your personal preferences.
- Create contacts directly from your inbox, accounts or leads in Microsoft CRM from emails.
- Add connections to new products straight from your inbox.
- Convert mail into a case or opportunity.
- Access email templates, web resources and CRM custom fields directly through Outlook.
- Include CRM data into an email easily via the drop-down menu.
- A useful ‘Most Recently Used’ list is incorporated into Outlook so you can easily select CRM related items to email.
- ‘Track in CRM’ feature allows the user to track CRM tasks on Outlook
- Sync all contacts.
Some CRM applications only offer a certain amount of integration with Outlook, whereas Microsoft CRM offers full integration with full CRM functionality and visibility within Outlook, thus providing the user with less application switching.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM integrated with Outlook lets users create and manage appointments and access customer data all directly within Outlook to greatly improve their business processes.
You can download Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook at this link: http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=27821
Give it a try and let us know what you think!