Microsoft SharePointSearch, Share, Collaborate
Does your business effectively access, share, and capitalize on critical business information?
eImagine can help you seamlessly integrate SharePoint into your existing business processes and infrastructure. With Microsoft Office SharePoint® Server 2010, you can empower your employees to work together and collaborate more effectively. SharePoint provides an extensive array of tools to help your people share information, organizational knowledge, and personal expertise. Increase productivity, simplify compliance, and derive more value from information assets in a security-enhanced environment.
Search—quickly connect people with the right information.
Share—convert insight into organizational knowledge.
Collaborate—simplify how people work together and help them more effectively apply information to their needs.
How Does Your Business Benefit from SharePoint?
- Enable better-informed decision-making by presenting business-critical information in one central location.
- Boost employee productivity by simplifying everyday business activities and streamlining shared business processes.
- Meet regulatory requirements with comprehensive control over content.
- Manage and repurpose content to gain greater business value.
- Simplify organization-wide access to information across disparate systems.
- Share business data without divulging sensitive information.
- Provide a single, integrated platform to manage intranet, extranet, and Internet applications across the enterprise.
- Empower teams and users through a collaborative infrastructure by providing tools to easily create workspaces and share assets across teams, departments, and organizations while maintaining IT control.
- Enable communities with social computing tools.
- Provide interactive report centers, key performance indicators (KPIs), and dashboards to expose line-of-business (LOB) data in a simple and familiar user interface (UI).
To learn more about how eImagine can help your business, contact us today.